Two tier earnings. You Earn 10% on every order that you refer with your link, and 5% on every order that your referral link refers to others. Total payouts of 15% per order.

Do you want to become an affiliate? Submit an application by clicking the Affiliate Registration Form
Already an Affiliate? Click here to login